The ordinary sea buckthorn oil has several skin advantages. To make the most of this lightweight, non-comedogenic oil, follow these instructions and tips:
How to Use
- After cleansing and toning your face, ensure your skin is clean and free from any makeup or other products.
- Put a few drops of The ordinary sea buckthorn oil in your palm. 2-3 drops are generally plenty, depending on your skin type and demands.
- Using your fingertips, gently massage the oil into your face and neck. Aim for even coverage and a smooth application.
- Give the oil a few moments to absorb fully into your skin. If you have dry skin, follow up with your preferred moisturizer or serum.
Tips for Using
- You should patch test the oil before applying it to your face, especially if you have sensitive skin. Apply a small amount of the oil to a discreet area, like the inside of your wrist, and wait for any adverse reactions. You can use it safely if none occur.
- If you have sensitive skin or experience any irritation, consider diluting the Sea-Buckthorn Fruit Oil with a gentle carrier oil, such as jojoba or sweet almond oil.
- You can use the oil as a spot treatment for blemishes or areas of irritation. Apply a little to the affected area.
- For better absorption, consider applying the oil to slightly damp skin. This can help lock in moisture and maximize the benefits of the oil.
- Keep oil cold, dark, and out of direct sunshine and heat to retain quality.