The Ordinary Sulphate 4% Cleanser for Body and Hair is indeed a versatile and gentle cleanser for both your hair and body. Here’s how to use it effectively:
- Contains 4% sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, a mild sulfate that is less likely to irritate the skin and scalp compared to harsher sulfates like sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and sodium laureth sulfate (SLES).
- Enriched with glycerin, a humectant that helps to moisturize both the skin and hair.
- Fits all hair and skin types, including sensitive and colored.
- Start your routine by wetting your hair and skin.
- The Ordinary Sulphate 4% Cleanser for Body and Hair should be generously applied on hands. The quantity you require depends on hair length and body regions to wash.
- Massage the cleanser into a lather using your hands. Ensure you work it into your hair and skin thoroughly.
- Rinse your hair and body well to remove all cleanser.
- The Ordinary Sulphate 4% Cleanser for Body and Hair is used daily. Or as needed for your hair and skin. Those with greasy hair or skin may use it more often.
- Avoid getting the cleanser in your eyes, as it can be irritating. Use water to rinse your eyes if it touches them.
- Storing the cleanser in a cool, dark place helps maintain its effectiveness and shelf life.
- Since it won’t strip your hair color, this mild cleanser is safe for colored hair.