The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution is a potent exfoliating treatment designed to enhance skin texture, reduce fine lines, and improve overall skin appearance. To ensure safe and effective usage, follow these guidelines and safety tips:
- It exfoliates the top layer of skin, promoting a brighter complexion.
- It hydrates and smoothens the skin through exfoliation.
- It exfoliates pores, reducing blackheads and whiteheads.
How to Use
- Clean and dry your face thoroughly.
- Use a small amount of the fluid on your face and neck, but don’t get it in your eyes.
- Only leave the solution on for ten minutes.
- Use warm water to wash your face and neck well.
- Then, use a lotion after you rinse.
Tips for Usage
- Start by using the solution once a week, gradually increasing frequency to twice a week based on your skin’s tolerance.
- Refrain from using the solution on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not apply the solution to the eyes or lips.
- Always wear sunscreen during the day after using the solution, as AHAs and BHAs can increase sensitivity to the sun.
- If any of the solution’s ingredients make you sick, don’t use it.
- Don’t use it if you’ve recently had a chemical peel or another treatment that smoothed out your skin.
- Be careful if your skin is easily hurt.
- If you feel pain or irritation, stop using it right away and see a doctor.