The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution Aegireline Solution 10 Combo is a skincare routine that combines exfoliation and fine line reduction. Here’s a breakdown of the key products in this routine and how to use them:
1. AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution
- A strong weekly exfoliation.
- Alpha and beta hydroxy acids.
- Unlike AHAs, BHAs enter pores to eliminate dirt and grease.
2. Aegireline Solution 10
- The Tasmanian pepperberry derivative reduces pores and scars.
- Includes hyaluronic acid to moisturize and plump skin.
How to Use
- After cleansing and toning, apply the AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution to your face and neck. Avoid the eye area.
- Leave the solution on for a maximum of 10 minutes. If you experience significant tingling or burning, you can rinse it off earlier.
- Wipe your skin dry after rinsing the solution off with water.
- Apply the Aegireline Solution 10 to your face and neck.
- Finish your routine with your regular moisturizer.
- Once a week at first, you can increase the frequency of use of the ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution as your skin adjusts.
- For those with sensitive skin, you may choose to dilute the AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution with a little water before applying.
- Always apply sunscreen during the day, especially after using the AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution, as exfoliated skin can be more sensitive to the sun.
- Stop using the items and see a dermatologist if you feel any pain or itchiness.