The Ordinary Borage Seed Oil 100 % organic cold pressed 30 ml is an essential skin care product. Its ultra-light form is also free from greasiness and provides many advantages to the body. Here’s some more information:
- The Ordinary Borage Seed Oil is an outstanding resource of GLA, which is a highly important fatty acid because it reduces inflammation, improves skin hydration, and enhances the skin barrier.
- Vitamins A and E act as antioxidants, thus protecting your skin from damage due to environmental stressors.
- Borage seed oil is applicable for all skin forms, such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea, among others.
- Wash your face, go over it with a cleanser, then let it dry before proceeding.
- Pour out some of the ordinary borage seed oil, 100% organic cold pressed 30ml on the palms, and apply gently on the facial skin.
- Wait for a few minutes until the oil is completely absorbed into the skin, and then move on to other care products that you might have.
- Start by adding it to your daily routine slowly, applying it once per day initially. If any irritation develops, decrease the frequency of use and start increasing it as your skin gets accustomed.
- You can also use it in combination with a moisturizer, an acne treatment, or sunscreen.
- It is very important to apply sunscreen every day, especially when adopting this oil in your skincare routine. You might expose your skin to extreme levels of sunlight. Hence, this leads to increased sensitivity of the skin towards the sun and eventually results in possible damages associated with this phenomenon. Hence, one is encouraged to apply some very good sunscreen for skin protection purposes.
- You should see a dermatologist consult if you have specific skin concerns or are unsure about this product.