A great lotion product, featuring azelaic acid as one of its key ingredients, is The Ordinary Direct Acid Suspension 10% lotion. This versatile product can be used for numerous skin-related issues. Now, let’s explore how to use it effectivel
- It has 10 percent of azelaic acid, which is known for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and exfoliatory effects.
- It is even suitable to be used on sensitive skin.
- Application Firstly,
- start by washing and toning your face. After that, gently smear The Ordinary Direct Acid Suspension 10% Lotion onto your facial area and neck. It’s crucial to make sure your skin is both clean and dry. Additionally, allow the skin to thoroughly dry out before applying any other makeup products. This might take several minutes.
- Start applying this cream to your skin for one time per day and check your reaction towards it. If you get the feeling of irritation or uncomfortable sensations, such as the one that comes with redness and burning, you should perhaps reduce their frequency.
- It, however, performs well alongside moisturizers, UV protection, and other topical remedies meant for treating acne.
- You should use a daily sunscreen, especially with this lotion. Azelaic acid could make your skin sun sensitive, which means that using a good sunscreen to protect your skin is mandatory.
- It would be wise to engage a dermatologist, especially if you have specific skin concerns that might not respond well to the use of azelaic acid.
- Applied on the skin, azelaic acid may give mild tingling or burning sensation. It’s normally temporary and nothing to worry about.
- To reduce the likelihood of inflammation, start with a smaller dose of azelaic acid at first and then move up to a 10% lotion formula.
- Avoid Azelaic acid if your skin is broken or irritated since this can make it worse.
- Stop using it and go see a doctor if there are any irritations.