A mild exfoliating serum The Ordinary Lactic Acid an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) formulation. Lactic Acid is known as an effective exfoliate that people with sensitive skin can use.
- It has five percent lactic acid, which is an AHA and helps with the exfoliation of the skin.
- The formula contains Tasmanian pepper to cut down on redness and irritation.
- This is a light serum that is non-comedogenic and will not clog your pores.
- Ensure that you start your skincare regime on clean, dry skin by washing and toning before applying any lotions or creams.
- Apply a few drops of The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% Petting Formulation (30 ML) on your face and neck uniformly.
- Make sure that you allow the serum to be completely absorbed into your skin and wait for about an hour before applying any other skincare product. It may take a few minutes before going out in public.
- For instance, start slowly by applying this serum every day to your face and waiting to see if it causes any reactions. For example, if you find yourself having some pain at this stage or itchy skin, like redness or stinging, maybe cut down on its frequency and gradually build up a level of tolerance for your skin.
- One can mix it with various other skincare products, such as a moisturiser, sunscreen, or acne treatment.
- However, while using this serum, make it a habit to regularly apply sunscreen every day as part of your skincare regimen. Some AHAs include lactic acid, which can result in sun-sensitive skin. Making use of sunscreen will mitigate this issue.
- While lactic acid is considered a gentler AHA, some individuals may experience a mild tingling sensation upon application. This sensation is generally normal and brief.
- Avoid applying lactic acid to skin that is broken or currently irritated.
- If you encounter persistent irritation or discomfort, discontinue the product’s use and consult a dermatologist.